Levis Corner house welcomes Paul Dunlea on Trombone & Cormac McCarthy on Piano. Both considered amongst the finest Jazz musicians in the country.
On Sunday 9th August, they will perfom live in the Outback of Levis, Ballydehob, West Cork.
This is a ticketed event only.
Ticket are €25 and include entry to gig as well as €10 meal at Bia Rebel Ramen Food Truck.
Event Time = 6.30pm, Sunday. 9th August 2020
Purchase Tickets : https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/paul-dunlea-cormac-mccarthy-jazz-tickets-116076948277
Queries : Levisbiarebel@gmail.com
On the Night :
- Table service only for drinks (no queuing at Bar).
- Hand and respiratory hygiene, and physical distancing measures in place.
- Don’t rock up if you are sick – stay home and mind yourself.. and us.
- On site payment is cash only (for Food & Drink), we cannot currently process credit cards in the bar.
- Be sound – This is all a bit mad and tricky, please don’t make it harder.
- Our priority will be keeping our family, staff and customers safe.
- Entry / Food from 6.30pm. Music at 7pm.
Cormac McCarthy is a composer, arranger and pianist born in Cork, Ireland. He began studying piano aged four, and soon after discovered the joy of composition. He has gone on to perform and compose in a wide range of musical genres; from classical to jazz to Irish traditional music. Paul Dunlea concentrates primarily on Jazz and Improvisation. This has furthered his reputation as one of Irelands most in demand musicians. Dunlea has performed/toured/recorded with the likes of Mick Flannery, Richard Reed Parry (Arcade Fire), Bryce Dressner (The National), Michael Bublé and many more.