Bia Rebel Ramen at Levis – How to Book
Levis Cornerhouse is partnering up with Bia Rebel Ramen Noodle for the month of August
and we are very excited to be opening the doors this week!
We will operate service as per HSE COVID-19 guidelines.
- Table service only for drinks (no queuing at Bar).
- A minimum food order (€10) must be purchased by each customer ( Food available from Bia Rebel Ramen in Outback of Levis)
- We will have 10 Tables – all outside – in a covered area.
- Hand and respiratory hygiene, and physical distancing measures in place.
- Don’t rock up if you are sick – stay home and mind yourself.. and us.
- Tables are to booked in advance.
- Each table booking is for 1.5 hours only.
- Payment is cash only ( for Food & Drink), we cannot currently process credit cards.
- Be sound – Don’t be late or not show for your booking. This is all a bit mad and tricky, please don’t make it harder.
- Our priority will be keeping our family, staff and customers safe.
- Bia Rebel Ramen Menus will be published daily
- Slurping noodles is encouraged. Enhances the food and the mood.
WHEN ( 3 X sittings per date):
Thursday (30th) 5pm, 7pm, 9pm
Friday (31st) 5pm, 7pm, 9pm
Saturday (1st) 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm
Sunday 1.30pm, 3.30pm
Monday 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 6.30pm
HOW to Book :
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your
- Phone Number
- Date ( e.g Friday 31st)
- Time ( select only from times listed above e.g for Friday 31st select 5pm or 7pm or 9pm)
- How many People *
- You will receive a response same day.
*We have mainly tables for 6 ( & a few tables for 5,4,3).
Bookings will be assigned as per first emails received. But also on basis of filling the tables, so larger groups (up to 6) would be a lot more favourable.
We will extend the booking dates soon – Bia Rebel is here for all of August.
Thank you for being with us
– Best Healthy Takeaway All-Ireland & Ulster Winner 2019
– Best Cheap Eats Gong 2018 Observer Food Monthly
– Nice people. Good food. Great price. Jay Rayner The Guardian
– Dazzlingly perfect ramen Catherine Cleary Irish Times